Wednesday, August 07, 2013

The Importance of Community

Everywhere I turn these days it seems someone new is reminding people how important community is. Especially for those of us who spend a good deal of time on our own, writing. The writing community is vital for our survival. Both as a way for us to grow in our craft and as a way to remain sane when the trials of this industry make us want to pull our hair out.

The other day, a friend of mine showed me this video, and I think it's something to really consider.


1 comment:

  1. I think one-on-one unedited conversation is highly overrated. But I'm a bit of an introvert so I don't often feel lonely. I also enjoyed this "27 Problems Only
    Introverts Will understand" on BuzzFeed: http://www.buzzfeed.com/erinlarosa/problems-only-introverts-will-understand

    ReplyDelete