Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Katy Perry at Lakewood High School

As some people may be aware, Katy Perry is doing a concert at Lakewood High School in Lakewood, CO. It's for Good Morning America. The reason I'm talking about it is because my day job ALL week has been putting together the lighting package for that event. It's kept me so busy that I've barely had time to breathe, let alone blog. I have been getting some writing done, but that's all-important novel writing and editing.

So if you're new, or if you haven't read it before but you still want to get something out of this blog this week, click on the tab at the top of the page that say "The Senator's Daughter." It's a short story (borderline novella) I wrote a little over a year ago. I like writing it, I know a few people who enjoyed reading it, so check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment