Wednesday, February 05, 2014

The Joy of Creating

Every time I sit down to write a book, after I've outlined the entire thing, excitement sets in! I love writing. It's something that gets me up in the morning (with the help of an extremely loving wife).

Trying new methods is great, too, and as an unpublished author, I have the freedom to experiment and expand my talents. Writing a book from two POVs is proving to be an interesting endeavor, and it's challenging my brain. It a good way!

Doing something new and creative is important, especially if I want to learn. I don't think I can get more excited about writing a new book. It's thrilling to send out queries for a finished book while putting together the next manuscript. It makes me feel like I'm actually serious about this.

Sometimes, I just have to sit down and remember that this is fun, even when it's 5:30 in the morning, and all I want is another hour or two of sleep. At least the coffee keeps me warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment